Is PVC Foam Sheet Waterproof?
PVC foam sheet is an expanded closed-cell PVC sheet, which is a waterproof material. Although it contains air in the core like a sponge, the difference is that the PVC foam sheet is hard and non-absorbent. To prove it's waterproof, we did a little test. Please watch the video below.
We put several small samples of PVC foam sheets of different colors into the water. The purpose of the small test is to confirm:
1. Is the PVC foam sheet waterproof?
2. Will the colored PVC foam board fade in water?
After 30 minutes, it can be seen that the samples do not absorb water at all, water droplets do not penetrate through the surface to the inside. Moreover, the colored PVC foam board does not fade when exposed to water.
Boardway is a Chinese manufacturer and supplier of PVC foam board. We have more than 15 years of experience in the manufacture and application of PVC foam board and other plastic sheets. If you would like to know more about PVC foam board, or you have the needs of custom PVC foam board, please feel free to WhatsApp Helen at +86 13828266785 or email us at email@example.com.
Boardway Processing Services
1. Cut to size and CNC engraving
2. Silk screen printing, digital printing, painting
3. Thermal processing, bending, embossing
4. Pre-drill, nail, screw and assemble
5. Sanding, PUR lamination, PVC edge banding
6. Corners and edges rounding, chamfering, grooved and tongued
Check out more blogs on PVC foam board