Lightweight PP hollow sheet, corrugated plastic sheet with corona treated
|Categories||PP Corrugated Sheet|
|Brand||Boardway Plastic Sheet PVC Foam Board Manufacturer|
|Provided Service:||Corona Treated, UV Resistant, ESD|
|Custom Work:||Color, Width, Length, Size, Weight, Packing|
|Certificate:||RoSH, REACH, V0-V2 @UL94, No Lead, No Formaldehyde Content|
|FOB port||Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Dalian, Ningbo port, China|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Update Time||September 23,2023|
Boardway™ PP hollow sheet
lightweight & recyclable boards
PP hollow sheet is made of Polypropylene (PP) copolymer, homopolymer resin and some fillers. It is an extruded corrugated profile sheet consisting two flat walls connected by vertical ribs, or in the pozidrive structure.PP hollow sheet is absolutely harmless and odourless, and moisture resistance & anticorrosion. Its special and great properties such as strong, lightweight, various colors make it good in packaging, advertising, construction and agriculture uses.
- Corrosion and Rot Resistant.
- Anti-static, Electric Conduction.
- Light Weight, Fire Resistance and Low Cost.
- Waterproof, Dampproof and Weather Resistant.
- High Stability, Easy Finishing, Largely Chemical Resistant.
- Non-toxic, Pollution-free, Environment Protection, 100% Recyclable.
- Strong Toughness, Impact Resistance, Shockproof, Buffer, Good Bending Performance.
|Width:||1000, 1220, 2000mm are standard. |
Other width can be customized.
|Size:||1000x2000mm, 1200x2400mm, 1220x2440mm, 1530*3050mm, 2000x3000mm are standard. |
Other size can be customized.
|Colour:||Black, Grey, White, Green, Blue, Red, Yellow are standard. |
Other colors can be customized according to RAL / Pantone.
|Printing:||Available with all kinds of design.|
|GREY||NOR-20||Cool Gray 6C||7004|
Boardway™ PP hollow sheet Application Examples
Boardway™ PP hollow sheet are excellent alternative to cardboard, PS foam board, plywood, MDF, etc.
Turnover Box and
Q: Could you produce PP corrugated sheet with corona treatment?
A: Sure we can do that.
Q: How do you control your quality?
A: 1) We established a procedure to check products at all stages of the manufacturing process - raw materials, in process materials, validated or tested materials, finished goods, etc. Besides, we have also developed a procedure which identifies the inspection and test status of all items at all stages of the manufacturing process.
2) 100% inspection in assembly lines. All controls, inspections, equipment, fixtures, total production resources and skills are inspected to ensure they consistently achieve the required quality levels.
Further infomration on Building Board